Moisture barrier bags, (also known as foil bags, or mylar bags), are one of the most effective packaging solutions on the market today (especially when paired with silica gel/oxygen absorbers) to protect against corrosive damage caused by humidity, moisture, oxygen, salt spray, aromas, grease and other airborne contaminants.
- Flat bottom to allow pouches to stay standing up.
- Acid free, FDA/USDA approved for use in direct contact with food & pharmaceuticals.
- Low moisture vapour transmission rate for high protection of products.
- Zip-lock opening to allow for easy re-sealing.
- Tab at the top of pouch that can be heat-sealed with the use of a heat-sealer or household iron (with tear notch for easy opening after sealing).
- Tear and puncture resistant.
|Type||Stand-up, heat-sealable, zip-lock pouch|
|Thickness||2.8 mil (70 micron)|
|Colour||Matte silver back w/ clear front|
|Dimensions||260mm x 190mm x 95mm bottom gusset|
|Meets Requirements||Acid free, FDA/USDA approved|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Silica Gel Store users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.